Findmatch is the new service which allow you to find right away any pub/restaurant which broadcast the match chosen by the user (from soccer to tennis, from rugby to cricket).
In particular, the user will be able to choose the proper venue through different option such as: type of search (pub, pizzeria, restaurant, bar) and service audio video offered (big screen, running commentary and number of televisions).
The venues have available a new platform through which they are able to advertise efficiently to a wide audience their sport coverage. It will be available to reach new interested customers avoiding the use of traditional marketing tools such as Facebook and Flyer which are useless and expensive at the same time.
Thanks to Findmatch will finally be possible to connect people who want to watch the games out of the house and those who want to advertise one of the most expensive services within venues, namely pay-TV.
Findmatch is the advertisement in the right place at the proper time!
Findmatch was born as an idea in November 2013 because we weren’t able to solve the problem of finding right away the venue which broadcasted the match we wanted to watch.
Therefore, we decided to put on a team in order to create a prototype of the app. In May 2014 was launched the first beta test for iOS and later, in September 2014, was launched the basic version for Android as well. Since its birth Findmatch has been totally self-funded, but to date with its presence in some italian cities and mostly in Rome, it has been able to show our users more than 500 games.
Recently, we took part in the national event of start-up “Pitch & Drink” , getting a 4 place in the ranking of Italy as most innovative idea.
Mattia Goduto, a degree in economics, he worked in different companies, with a keen interest for the world of start-ups and the digital.
Stefano Lino, a degree in Economics, has got several years of experience in the commercial field.
Assistants: Riccardo Cannella (Mobile Developer), Andrea Giglio (Web Developer), Glauco Vapeni.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We have decided to use the Eppela Platform, but our purpose is aimed at everyone who wants to join our project for:
- complete our app
- to make our position on Rome stronger and to spread Findmatch in other Italian cities
Just in this way we can allow anyone to find the right place for watching the favourite match!
For being grateful for helping us in our project, we have decided to give you:
- 5 euro: thanks on the Facebook page
- 10 euro: thanks published in a special section on the site of Findmatch along with your picture or logo of your company logo + adhesive + Findmatch previous
- 25 euro: exclusive invitation aperitif for the launch of the app along with the Founders findmatch + previous
- 50 euro: t-shirt findmatch + cover + cell with logo findmatch previous
- 75 euro: dinner for two people in a room findmatch during a sporting event + 1 t-shirt + findmatch sticker logo findmatch
- 100 euro: sweatshirt findmatch + dinner for two people in a room findmatch during a sporting event + sticker logo findmatch
- 150 euro: ticket stadium sweatshirt findmatch + cover + cell with logo findmatch
- 500 euro: positioning of the venue high on the list in the app
- 1.000 euro: a website to showcase your business (pubs, pizzerias, etc.) + Positioning of the venue high on the list in the app
Project created by
Ho iniziato il mio percorso di studi in informatica. Percorso cambiato in seguito all'iscrizione alla Facoltà di Economia. Verso fine del 2010, dopo la laurea triennale, ho deciso di trasferirmi a Roma per iniziare il corso di laurea magistrale in Management. Successivamente, ho lavorato in diverse realtà aziendali di grandi dimensioni, specializzandomi in Controllo Gestione. E nel Dicembre 2013, grazie anche alla mia passione per le startup, è iniziato il progetto FindMatch. Una nuova sfida!
Follow us on