Amalart is a project based on a 360° communication around the works of art, enriching the vision of the viewer and his relationship with the works, all within a dedicated community Amalart.
The Company will have a privilege of representing a symbiosis between a gallery, an art marketing agency and a market place for sale and virtual interactions. Amalart has already established partnerships in Europe and Asia, and is targeting the countries with strong economic expansion.
On a broader scale, the project is aimed at facilitating the internationalisation and market communication by Amalart and its pool of artists, opening up new frontiers in communication and promotion of the Art, strengthening the ties with the primary public and private cultural sectors (cultural industries) and with a variety of production stakeholders (creative industries, from design to TLC).
Strategies of Amalart:
- Commercial differentiation with the management of art investment (both for the artistic community, for operators, and for end customers), based on an organisational logic rich in content (including educational and informational projects).
- Innovative approach to communication and promotion of physical and on-line events, with the aim of increasing the links between the key actors in the cultural sector of the creative industry. The new dialogue tool will enrich the artistic / commercial offer, with rapid effects, also covering the linguistic aspects.
- Continuous enrichment of content (artists and works) to increase the awareness and sale of contemporary Italian art, with subsequent vertical integration with partners (geographically localised). Marketing and Promotion Strategy Amalart represents and promotes art around the world, fostering the Art
– Italy bilateral relations, through reliable partners with innovative communication strategies and a high level of customisation, modularity and post-sales service.
Its marketing mix strategies are built with higher value than those of traditional galleries, offering a convenient additional portfolio of services on top of the standard on-line sales.
The innovative equipment and thoroughly constructed marketing campaigns are based on a digital system – this is the key to successful export of contemporary Italian art.
The project relies on renewed and innovative distribution phases:
- Enterprise Platform and Website
- Multimedia Catalogues
- Social Networking Events (fairs, exhibitions, luxury events, etc.) assisted by the systems of engagement
- Sponsorships to support the costs of promotion and marketing
Amalart wishes to foster forward-looking collaborations that will help to institutionally consecrate the Italian artistic community supported by the Company, triggering a virtuous system for the enhancement of national and even international young artists who show promise and who will be supported to enable their potential of becoming the most popular and sought after artists.
Project created by
Angelo Lanzetta, amministratore dell’azienda cura il presidio delle aree amministrazione e finanza e contribuisce allo sviluppo di partnership con catene luxury di hotel e gallerie d’arte per l’allestimento di mostre in virtù dei contatti sviluppati nella carriera professionale di architetto.Angelo collabora con diversi studi di architettura, approfondendo vari temi quali la progettazione architettonica e lo sviluppo urbanistico.
Follow us on