The textile industry is the second most polluting in the world!
Each company registered on ECOFASHION produces or distributes only Certified Environmental Impact Products.
- Men's and women's clothing
What do we want to do with ECOFASHION? A Free APP that makes it easy to buy ecological products.
Find shops, fashion brands, and events
Companies register on ECOFASHION by publishing photos, videos, events, and useful information for us consumers. A Company Profile Sheet is then created.
Thanks to the interactive map you can find ecological products nearby, and thanks to the powerful search engine you can only filter products that reflect your idea of "eco-sustainable".
Do you want to buy ecological products?
Looking for vegan friendly products?
Do you like organic clothing?
Do you love the real Made in Italy?
Do you prefer to dress with recycled fabrics?
ECOFASHION easily finds your ideal products thanks to numerous search filters, but it does not end here, because with ECOFASHION you can do many other things..
What you can do with ECOFASHION
- Finding environmentally friendly products nearby or online
- Participate in events published by companies
- Write or read reviews about brands and stores
- See the days and opening times of the stores
- Start the Google MAP navigator to reach the stores more easily
- Contact the companies by email or by phone with a click
- Visit websites and corporate social pages
- Suggest the inclusion of companies that you consider Green
- Be informed when green products enter your city
- Buy ecological products even when you're on vacation
- Save the companies you like best in your favorites
- Download files attached by companies, such as product catalog, certification certificates, etc.
- Actively participate in the development of ECOFASHION through advice and surveys
Free for All, Companies and Consumers
ECOFASHION is not just a search engine, but a real community!
Where small traders can discover ethical and sustainable fashion brands, contact them and maybe integrate ecological products into their windows.
While consumers can buy environmentally friendly products in their city, or, if not yet available, they can buy them online. When a store starts selling ecological products in a specific city, users in the area registered with our Newsletter will be immediately informed.
A signed project by Vesti la natura
Who is Vesti la natura?
From 2016, we disseminate the basic concepts of Sustainable and Cruelty Free fashion, through our blog, Social Networks, and guides in PDF.
We help our readers make more ethical and sustainable choices in the textile sector.
We give visibility to fashion brands, shops, or small tailoring companies that use ecological textile fibers.
The team is currently composed of me, Cristian Perinelli and my partner Federica Chiapparelli. But it will soon be expanded with New Members who, like us, firmly believe in a rapid change in the textile sector.
We dedicate our life to the project, every free second, every holiday in the last 3 years. Without economic resources, with much effort, and a pinch of digital capabilities, we have created a reference point for sustainable fashion in Italy www.vestilanatura.it.
2018 was a fantastic year with more than 100,000 visits to the blog, and we want to close 2019 in the best way with at least 200,000 visits, the new ECOFASHION APP and an increasingly active community!
Objectives of Vesti la natura..
- Disseminating the basic concepts of Sustainable and Cruelty Free Fashion.
- Facilitate the search for ecological products for individuals and traders.
- Encourage merchants to integrate sustainable fashion into their stores.
Other useful information..