NXT2WIFI - Webserver module for LEGO® MINDSTORMS® robots by dbenedettelli
Deadline 2012-05-19 CET
- How can I become an Eppela sponsor?
- Register to the site choose a nickname to identify yourself. You can also register using your Facebook account. You need to have a verified PayPal account to make a contribution. PayPal is an international service for making and receiving payments and sending money online without disclosing your bank or card details. For further information see http://www.paypal.com.
- Does PayPal apply any commission on my account?
- No, the amount debited from your account is exactly the amount you've decided to offer to the creator on Eppela.
- Can I change the contribution amount?
- No, you can only make another contribution.
- Can I consider the contribution I make to the project an investment?
- No, the contribution is a form of backing which you receive a reward for. A cash contribution, even if of a considerable amount, does not give intellectual property or financial participation rights over any of the creator's profits from the idea's subsequent development into an enterprise.
- Who can access my data? Who can find out how much I've contributed?
- The public cannot see the amount of your contributions. Only the creator you've decided to back will have access to your full name and your e-mail address. For the protection of data inserted on PayPal, see the PayPal site http://www.paypal.com.