Intro1) What's Eppela? 2) What are the main features of Eppela? 3) What is the goal? 4) What is the deadline? 5) What are the rewards? 6) How to start using Eppela? 7) Who can fund the project on Eppela? 8) How can I make an offer and support a project? 9) Are there limits to the amounts offered? 10) Can I do more than offer? 11) What happens at the end of the project? 12) How can I be informed about the progress of the project? 13) Who can know the amount of offers? 14) May you consider an offer made as an investment? 15) How can I get assured about the credibility and good faith of a project owner?
Creators16) Who can propose a project on Eppela? 17) What benefits can I get in addition to funding? 18) Is there a selection of received projects ? 19) What is the time of approval and publication of a project? 20) How do I build the presentation of my project? 21) How to establish a fair amount for the finish line? 22) How can I encourage the widing of my project? 23) What can I do to my project, once published? 24) What are the project updates? 25) Can I change the expiry or running the goal of my project? 26) What happens if my project reaches the finish line before expiring? 27) Is there a maximum amount that a project can achieve? 28) How do I know that no one will steal my idea? How to protect myself? 29) What kind of support Eppela provides for promotion of published projects?
- a goal (a minimum budget to collect within a fixed deadline to realize the project)
- a series of rewards to reward those who decide to make a bid.
Members of the Eppela community (supporters) evaluate the project and decide whether to support it with a sum of money (offer) at their choice.
At the deadline date the project expires. If it reaches its goal, the bids are actually withdrawn to the project owner and supporters will receive their rewards! Scroll to top
A project expires when popping 00.00am on the deadline date (for example: if a project expires on March 22 we have time until 23.59 of March 21 to support it)
The target must be met or exceeded within the given deadline, otherwise the project fails and offers are credited back on the cards used by supporters. Scroll to top
Thanks, finished or limited beta products, tickets for shows and much more... they have to be related to the project, its implementation and its content.
The more they are original, funny, tangible and attractive, and the more they will motivate potential supporters!
Obviously, a supporter will receive their reward only if the project will reach the finish line and his offer will therefore be actually withdrawn to the project owner. Scroll to top
The projects are visible to all, but registration is necessary both to support a project and to make a proposals.
You can register on the site, choose a nickname and a password for access, or associate use your Facebook profile to log-in. Then you can build your own page, by inserting a photo and brief info about you and your interests. It will show your activity on Eppela community, both as a supporter and as project owner. Scroll to top
At the time of subscription, the card validation requires an extra charge of € 1, but it is credited back within 3 working days.
At the deadline of the project, in case of success of the project, the offers will be permanently transferred to the project owner.
In case of failure of the project, the offers will be credited back to the card within 3 working days without any additional costs. Scroll to top
In the following days, the project owner will have to contact and reward his supporters, as well as update them on the progress of the project. Scroll to top
The project creator can also post updates during construction, which document the progress of the project. These are notified via e-mail to supporters and anyone who requests with the specific button. Scroll to top
Only if the project is successful, at maturity, the project creator will get a list of the names of his supporters, including the amounts of the rewards choices and contact information Scroll to top
You can communicate with each project creator via email and through the comments, questions and to offer him more details. Subsequent updates to the publication of the draft and the comments of other users are used to build the image of a good designer at the community eppela. Who would have a problem with a designer can report it via the contact form Scroll to top
To be able to raise funds on Eppela you must have a bank account and provide the data necessary for billing purposes. Scroll to top
We strive to give a reasoned response to all project proposals we receive, consistent with the times of the team's work. Scroll to top
- A pic of the project, which must be a JPEG sizes of 736x465 pixels of your choice;
- A text description that tells the project. If you want to be listened to and appreciated by as many people as possible, spread it in both English and Italian. Do not forget the related links!
- A video (using Youtube or Vimeo) that tells your project, lasting more than 3 minutes (again, you'll want to assess the implementation of an English version, at least oo dub / subtitling);
- The goal you want to achieve by the end of your project;
- The rewards offered in exchange: a clear description that does not allow misunderstandings.
- A gallery of images relating to the project: to show rewards or any other useful image to illustrate the contents of the project.
- A profile of your presentation with pictures and any links to your website or blog, in addition to those related to your business and your field of action.
It is important that these items help us (and your public) to understand your competence in the field or industry in which you propose your project. Scroll to top
- Put in motion all your knowledge, direct and indirect, in the sector of your project from the early days;
- Try to write and distribute synthetic and effective press releases, spreading them properly at local, national and commercial press;
- Find contexts in which to propose potentially interested in the vision of your project;
- Use the social network in an intelligent and non-invasive WAY, spreading the links to your project page;
- Do not be discouraged, do not lose patience, think about what you have not thought of yet!
- Thank your supporters and ask them to give you a hand in the dissemination of the project: only in this way will have their own rewards! Scroll to top
In any case, any changes that you make in any case necessary must be discussed with the team Eppela. Scroll to top
Each new update is notified to the supporters of the project and may be published even after its expiry in case of success. Scroll to top
In rare circumstances, the deadline may change for technical reasons, or otherwise in absolutely exceptional cases. Scroll to top
Crowdfunding is a method of promoting and supporting participatory and social vocation for creative projects. This means that ideas are shared and retold and sometimes even improved in contact with the doubts or suggestions from the community. If this does not convince you, Eppela probably is not the tool you're looking for. Scroll to top
The promotion of a project is the primary task of the project creator, who is obliged to promote it in any way through the use of all channels at their disposal: he is master of his own project, and knows his own sector, targets, contexts and the audience.
The distribution of contents related to projects running from the team Eppela through its official and unofficial channels may vary based on timeliness, progress of the project, originality, need for rotation in total discretion of the team.
Eppela can not guarantee any results connected to its promotion of individual projects, but will carefully consider every possible synergy and collaboration. Scroll to top