Intro1) What's Eppela? 2) What are the main features of Eppela? 3) How to start using Eppela? 4) What is the deadline? 5) What is the goal? 6) What are the rewards? 7) Who can fund the project on Eppela? 8) How can I proceed with a donation/offer? 9) Are there limits to the amounts offered? 10) Can I do more than offer? 11) What happens at the end of the project? 12) How can I be informed about the progress of the project? 13) Who can know the amount of offers? 14) May you consider an offer made as an investment? 15) How can I get assured about the credibility and good faith of a designer?
Creators16) Who can propose a project on Eppela? 17) What benefits can I get in addition to funding? 18) Is there a selection of received projects ? 19) What is the time of approval and publication of a project? 20) How do I build the presentation of my project? 21) How to establish a fair amount for the finish line? 22) How do I know that no one will steal my idea? How to protect myself? 23) How can I encourage the widing of my project? 24) What can I do to my project, once published? 25) What are the updates? 26) Can I change the expiry or running the goal of my project? 27) What happens if my project reaches the finish line before expiring? 28) Is there a maximum amount that a project can achieve? 29) What kind of support Eppela provides for the dissemination of the published projects?
a goal (a minimum target to be collected by a fixed term so that we can achieve)
a series of rewards to reward those who decide to make a bid.
Participants of the Eppela community (supporters) evaluate the project and decide whether to support it with a sum of money (supply) at their convenience.
At the end of the project if it reaches its goal, the bids are actually withdrawn and supporters will receive their rewards! Scroll to top
The projects are visible to anybody, but registration is required both to support a project to propose one.
You can register on the site, choose a nickname and a password for access to, or use your Facebook profile. Then you can build your own page, by inserting a photo and information about yourself. This will document your business on Eppela, both as a supporter and as a designer. Scroll to top
A project expires when popping 00.00am on the day of maturity (for example: if a project expires on March 22 and the deadline is 23.59 on March 21 to support it). Scroll to top
The target must be reached or exceeded by the fixed deadline, otherwise the project fails and offers outstanding not removed. Scroll to top
Thanks, finished goods, tickets for shows and much more ... enough that they are related to the project, its implementation and its content. Most are original, funny, tangible and attractive, and more will motivate potential supporters!
Obviously, a supporter will receive their reward only if the project will reach the finish line and your offer will therefore be withdrawn. Scroll to top
• a Paypal account verified ™, for projects published up to 10/06/2013.
• a credit card or rechargeable Visa ® or MasterCard ® for projects published after 11/06/2013. Scroll to top
No amount of money is actually taken from the PayPal account or card supporter.
For direct payments by credit card, a check is made with a valid request for authorization of 0.01 € at the time of subscription.
Only at the end of the project, in case of an effective goal achievement, the bid amount will be finally verified and charged. It is therefore important that the credit is available for this date. Scroll to top
• The limits to the availability of credit and limit on your credit card or battery.
• The limits, if any linked to your Paypal account, if you have used this system. Scroll to top
In the following days, the designer will be required to contact and reward his supporters, as well as update them on the project. Scroll to top
The project creator can also post updates during construction, which document the progress of the project. These are notified via e-mail to supporters and anyone who requests with the specific button. Scroll to top
Only if the project is successful, at maturity, the project creator will get a list of the names of his supporters, including the amounts of the rewards choices and contact information. Scroll to top
You can communicate with each project creator via email and through the comments, questions and to offer him more details. Subsequent updates to the publication of the draft and the comments of other users are used to build the image of a good designer at the community eppela. Who would have a problem with a designer can report it via the contact form (link in a new window). Scroll to top
We strive to give a reasoned response to all project proposals we receive, consistent with the times of the team's work. Scroll to top
- A pic of the project, which must be a JPEG sizes of 736x465 pixels of your choice;
- A text description that tells the project. If you want to be listened to and appreciated by as many people as possible, spread it in both English and Italian. Do not forget the related links!
- A video (using Youtube or Vimeo) that tells your project, lasting more than 3 minutes (again, you'll want to assess the implementation of an English version, at least oo dub / subtitling);
- The goal you want to achieve by the end of your project;
- The rewards offered in exchange: a clear description that does not allow misunderstandings.
- A gallery of images relating to the project: to show rewards or any other useful image to illustrate the contents of the project.
- A profile of your presentation with pictures and any links to your website or blog, in addition to those related to your business and your initiative. Scroll to top
Crowdfunding is a method of promoting and supporting participatory and social vocation for creative projects. This means that ideas are shared and retold and sometimes even improved in contact with the doubts or suggestions from the community. If this does not convince you, Eppela probably is not the tool you're looking for. Scroll to top
- Put in motion all your knowledge, direct and indirect, in the sector of your project from the early days;
- Try to write and distribute press releases and synthetic and effective diffondili printing properly at local, national and industry;
- Find contexts in which to propose potentially interested in the vision of your project;
- Use the social network in an intelligent and non-invasive, spreading the link that leads to your project page;
- Do not be discouraged, do not lose patience, think about what you have not thought of yet!
- Thank your supporters and ask them to give you a hand in the dissemination of the project: only in this way will have their own rewards! Scroll to top
In any case, any changes that you make in any case necessary must be discussed with the team Eppela. Scroll to top
Each new update is notified to the supporters of the project and may be published even after its expiry in case of success. Scroll to top
The promotion of a project is the primary task of the project creator, who is obliged to promote it in any way through the use of all channels at their disposal: he is master of his own project, and knows his own sector, targets, contexts and the audience.
The distribution of content related to projects running from the team Eppela through its official and unofficial channels may vary based on timeliness, progress of the project, originality, need for rotation at the discretion of the team. Eppela can not guarantee any results whatsoever connected to its dissemination and promotion in relation to individual projects, but will carefully consider every possible synergy. Scroll to top